中国服饰 Chinese Clothing

2009-08-18 11:23 BJT

WATCH VIDEO

因此这种旗袍比最初的更加漂亮,更加性感。
So this kind of “Qi Pao” could be, you know, more beautiful, sexier than the original ones.

如今的旗袍有了更多的变化。
And today “Qi Pao” was further transformed.

比如这类旗袍。
So we have this kind of “Qi Pao”.

它的上半部分是非常传统、非常中国式的,但是下半部分却是西式的。
You can see the upper part of “Qi Pao” is very very traditional Chinese, but the lower part is western.

好像美人鱼的尾巴。
It’s just like a tail of mermaid.

旗袍的扣子,我们叫做“盘扣”,是用线编成的。
And also this kind of button, we call them “Pan Kou”, they are made of thread.

系这种扣子可能要花点时间。
And, you know, she will need some more time to button them up.

另外还有短款的旗袍。
We can also have some kind of short pattern of, short version of “Qi Pao”.

夏天在女孩子中非常流行。
This could be very popular among girls especially in summer.

正如我们所说的,如今旗袍并不是日常服饰。
Yeah, as what I just said, “Qi Pao” nowadays is not everyday attire, not everyday dressing.

虽然你也可以看到一些人穿着它去上班,去购物。
Well, of course you can see some people wear that you know go to work, go shopping.

但是对于大多数人来说,旗袍是特殊场合的服饰。
But usually for most people, “Qi Pao” is attire for occasion.

旗袍
Qipao

好看!
Nice!

Editor: Zhang Wen | Source: CCTV.com

Previous 1 2 3 4